Monday, March 05, 2007

Does Ann Coulter need discipline training?

rob tornoe, tornoe, political cartoon, ann coulter, coulter, john edwards, edwards, faggot, I love New York, VH1

Oh, Ann Coulter. how do people even take you seriously anymore? And it's not as if this is the first time we've traveled this road with her. On Hardball with Chris Matthews back in July of last year, Chris Matthews asked her, "How do you know that Bill Clinton is gay?" -- referring to her comment the night before on CNBC's The Big Idea that Clinton "show[s] some level of latent homosexuality." Coulter responded, "I don't know if he's gay. But Al Gore -- total fag." Here's a video from her speech given before the American Conservatve Union at the Political Action Conference that's gotten her back into all this heat:



If the Right is going to complain about the "left-wing media bias," shouldn't they also have credible sources of information from their side to support their views? Coulter? Limbaugh? Hannety? Come'on!

Here's the sketch:

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Their voicebox is so loud and rusty now that they don't even pay attention to what their attack dogs are saying. Her karma is that a house will fall on her.
Great work :)
Cheers,
kb

Anonymous said...

I Love New York - the trashiest show on TV. Awesome!

Brian said...

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you don't mind but I liked your funny enough... threw you a little shout out...

http://originofmorons.blogspot.com/2007/03/who-you-calling-faggot.html

Anonymous said...

There should be a reality show where Ann Coulter and New York have to duke it out in a muddy ring.

And the winner would have to fight Tanya Harding.

Rob Tornoe said...

Brian- No sweat. And thanks for the comments. The more that see it the merrier!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Great, great, great! I Love New York is a train wreck that I shall whisper clandestinely that I'm drawn to watching, and that you would compare Ann Coulter unfavorably to Ms. Loudmouth herself cracks me up! I am going to have to link you!

John in Atlanta said...

Rob - I saw your post on Luckovich's site. I'm glad you provided a link. I love your stuff.

I don't visit ML's site too often anymore. Too many childish, name-calling wingnuts. That tends to wear on me after a while.

Anonymous said...

Great cartoon man! I love seeing Coulter flopping around the mud. Is it just me, or is her adam's apple HUGE. I think she's secretly a man!

Anonymous said...

Has anyine else noticed that Ann Coulter bears a striking resemblance to a female impersonator? Check out that Adam’s apple!!

Anonymous said...

A homophobe bigot named Ann
Was once, so it seems, called a man
Her gonads she did alter
This transgendered Coulter
To service the entire Ku Klux Klan

yellowdoggranny said...

I did a post about her about 3 months or so back...it said "Jesus may love you...but I think you're a cunt."...haven't changed my mind either...
like your 'toons...