Monday, December 31, 2007

Best of 2007



I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2008! It seems like this year has gone by so fast. Again, my thanks has to go to New Jersey, for providing me with such great content, that it's hard for a cartoonist to go wrong!

This is my second year as a professional cartoonist, and a lot has happened on that front in 2007. I began doing cartoons for PoliticsNJ, a great local site on New Jersey politics. Who would've guessed that a couple months later they'd be changing their name to PolitickerNJ and expanding into 6 new states, with more to come in 2008.

It's been difficult sometimes to come up with ideas for states clear across the country, but Ive found that much like New Jersey, each state has it's own particular interests and political environment.

Here are some of the best of my Non-New Jersey Politicker toons so far:




Thanks to everyone that's been keeping up with my cartoons, and have a Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff man. Love the one about Cheney/Obama.

Anonymous said...

Loved the Monty Python riff. I don't really get the out-of-state ones, but you did a good job with the Peanuts guys, and on getting Hillary/Bill.

Also loved your Baby New Year Corzine that was in the paper the other day. Awesome!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Jared Polis?!? A Jared Polis cartoon?!?!? Incredible!