Monday, February 05, 2007

Manning in COLOR!

rob tornoe, tornoe, political cartoon, new jersey, peyton manning, super bowl, iraq, surge, iraq troops, bagdad


I didn't have time to post it yesterday, but here is the Manning cartoon in glorous color! I've also posted the cartoon without the line drawing. I always think it looks cool and weird as I'm coloring my drawings, but I've never had an outlet to share it, until now. At least I've found some use for this blog!

(Reposted b/c of the Colts win in the Super Bowl, and Peyton Manning's MVP award.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great colors. It even looks better than the BW one. I love the drawing without the lines, and just the color. It looks really creepy.

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff

Anonymous said...

Tight drawing buddy! I love the way the colors came out on Manning. You can really tell by the one without the lines.

Keep it up bro!

Anonymous said...

Great cartoon!!! Really original!

Anonymous said...

I feel as though Mannin'gs MVP was undeserved. Yes, he threw a touchdown pass to a wide-open Reggie Wayne, but he couldn't punch it into the end zone when the Colts were threatening, and had to settle for field goals.

if anything, the two running backs for the Colts, Addai and Rhoades, should have shared an MVP award.

But good cartoon nonetheless

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw your Manning cartoon in the paper today. That's awesome! I'm glad they used it.

Anonymous said...

I bet Marvin Harrison is pissed off that he isn't in the cartoon.

Rob Tornoe said...

Anonymous...do I know you?

Regardless, funny comment!