Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Ah shoot, I've got a lot of questions."



"Ah shoot. I've got a lot of questions."

And so Joe the Plumber, War Correspondent for PJTV, arrives in Israel to spout non-licensed plumber wisdom on whoever is willing to listen.

Joe says, like Israel, he was a victim of media bias and can't understand why Israel didn't strike back sooner: "I know if I were a citizen here, I'd be damned upset."

He also took time to lecture his fellow reporters about journalism in wartime, saying, "...media should be abolished to reporting."

Then what are you doing there?

Here's my cartoon for Editor & Publisher about Joe:



H/T - The E&P Pub

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is solid. Really enjoyed this one a lot.

I was reading an older post of yours that mentions you getting laid off. Is this true?

Lotta talent getting laid off, but they're really just getting set free. IMO, it's exciting times in cartooning.

BTW, Do you use http://twitter.com ?