Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Savage times

Usually, I don't allow myself to succumb to my buddy Karl Savage's "me-ness." But I just can't help myself. He has a MySpace photo gallery set up, and he updates it daily with a new picture of himself. You have to have a MySpace acount to check it out, but it's bizarly interesting. Here are some of my favorites:



Day 33- Reasons Why NJ Sucks #3,652: Traffic jams at midnight


Day 27- Magnum P.I.S.S.E.D....


Day 38- Oh Lord, sweep me up...


Oh, and Karl is a graphic artist at the Daily Record(seen in the Day 38 pic), where they have him usually working on awesome projects and really creative enterprises, like this:

2 comments:

Karl Savage said...

that cow with the question mark was my idea, btw. i did it without prior approval and just slipped it into the paper.

Rob Tornoe said...

Awesome. So, to recap the score:

Savage: 1
The Man: 0